Order and Conquer Remastered Collection CODEX Free Download PC Game arrangement in single direct connection for Windows. It is a stunning system game.
Order and Conquer Remastered Collection CODEX PC Game 2020 Overview
Command & Conquer and Red Alert defined the RTS genre 25 years ago and are now both fully remastered in 4K by the former Westwood Studios team members at Petroglyph Games. Includes all 3 expansion packs, rebuilt multiplayer, a modernized UI, Map Editor, bonus gallery of unreleased FMV footage, and over 7 hours of legendary remastered music by Frank Klepacki. Welcome back, Commander.
new and Remastered Features
* Graphics Switching — Switch in real-time between legacy and remastered 4K graphics when in solo play.
* Bonus Gallery — Contains over 4 hours of B-roll footage, making-of photos, and unreleased music tracks.
* Music — Enjoy over 7 hours of remastered music, including 20 music tracks re-recorded live by original composer Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons.
* Mod Support — Create, share, and play mods with the Steam Workshop.
* Cinematics — Immerse yourself in hours of upscaled full-motion video cinematic footage.
* Enhanced Sidebar UI — The fully redesigned Sidebar UI embraces a modern approach with less scrolling.
* Jukebox — Customize your entire soundtrack via an enhanced Jukebox with playlist support.
* Custom Game Lobbies — Host and join custom game lobbies to set game rules, teams, and maps.
* Rise Through the Ranks — Go head to head in 1v1 Quickmatches, and fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
- See All the Action — Don’t miss a moment of battle with Replays and Observer mode.
- From Console to PC — Experience the first reassure missions now on PC.
- Console Cinematics — Watch the first comfort artistic recordings now on PC, including network most loved General Carville.
- Maps — Take control of the landscape with the Map Editor, accessible on both Origin and Steam renditions.
- Mission Selection — Track your battle progress on the new Mission Selection Screen.
- Camera Zoom — Zoom the camera between the inheritance DOS and Gold separations for a superior glance at the war zone.
- Skirmish Mode — Take on the AI — with controllable trouble settings — in Skirmish mode, new for Tiberian Dawn.
- Customizable Hotkeys — In-game Hotkey customization, presently with help for the new Sidebar UI.
- EVA — Your fight interface sounds like nothing anyone’s ever seen! The first voice-over entertainer, Kia Huntzinger, repeated her job as EVA and re-recorded her lines in superior quality for Tiberian Dawn.
- Control Improvements — Enjoy refreshed mouse controls, camera development, unit queueing, and choice upgrades.
Extra highlights and substance:
- Over 100 crusade missions
- Over 250 multiplayer maps
- In-game tooltips
- Accessibility highlights
- Quicksave and Autosave support
- Cinematic captions for the two games
- Text limitation in French, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Voice-over in English, French, and German
The Steam variant incorporates:
- Steam accomplishments
- Steam companions records
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Workshop support for User Maps